Skill development Centre of MCET is offering short term training course in Computer Hardware and Networking.Duration of the course is scheduled for 90 hours (15 days). The computer hardware and networking course is offered by MCET under the skill development program and will be beneficial for persons taking up jobs as Computer Professionals. This course will develop and improve skills as required by the computer industry.
He/she will be job ready for
- Information Technology departments
- Companies that provides help desk support
- Self-employed professionals.
Training is provided by CISCO NETWORKING ACADEMY in MCET.
- Basic Networking Technologies.
- Configuration of LAN & WAN.
- Routing and switching concepts & configuration.
- Networking Simulation tools.
- Cabling standards.
- Lab Sessions with CISCO 2800 & 1800 series routers.
About Hardware course
Training is provided by Computer experts
- Personal Computer Hardware & Architecture
- Computer Peripherals
- Assembling & Installation of computer hardware
- Installation and configuration of different Operating Systems
- Hardware & Software troubleshooting
- Introduction in Chip Level repairing
- Software Installation
- Important dates : Last date for receiving the application is 12th May,2015 , Course starting and ending dates are 18th May,2015 and 4th June,2015 respectively.
- Eligibility:-Degree/Diploma in Engineering and Technology/final year students who are studying or completed their graduation in Computer Science/IT/ Electronics.Degree course with minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/ Computer Applications as a Main/Subsidiary/core subject at the Degree level.
- Candidates will be selected based on first come first serve for a maximum of 60 seats • Course fee : Rs.5000 (including transportation).
- Interested candidates should duly fill up the application from the link FORM1 and it should reach The Director, Mohandas College of Engineering &Technology, Anad, Nedumangad, Thiruvananthapuram – 695544 along with an amount of Rs. 50/- in cash or DD/Cheque – in favour of “Center of Continuing Education , MCET ” payable at Canara Bank, Anad on or before 4th May,2015.
- Transportation will be available from the main routes to the college (Thampanoor, Vellayambalam, Peroorkada, Nedumangadu).
- For more details contact Prof. Tibi Edison (HOD (in-charge) MCA)- 9847188854 or Prof. Rajesh R K (Assist. Prof. in MCA) -9447866153 or Prof.Manoj (Assist Prof. in IT)- 9746224355