MoU signed with Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Memorandum of Understanding has been signed between Mohandas College of Engineering and Technology and Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram (a Constituent unit of C-DAC) on 08/02/2016.
The MoU is to formally express the mutual aspiration of MCET and C-DAC(T) to associate in Software Technologies, Cloud Computing, GIS technology, Knowledge Management initiatives, Collaborative teaching, Research and Development.
The MoU with C-DAC will include the following:
- Expert Lectures.
- Collaborating in R&D Projects.
- Support for the setting up facilities in advanced areas as per the needs of the institution.
- Organising joint conference, methodology workshop, professional development programmes, training programmes etc.
- Student Projects: support for student’s project.
- Industrial training to students as a part of curriculum requirement of B.Tech.
- Preplacement trainings: The students of B.Tech programme may be given Preplacement training on relevant technical skills under a programme designed as per market requirement at that time.
- Training: training programs will be offered to students and teachers of MCET.