The college campus is a complete educational towship. The College has separate in-campus hostel facilities for both girls and boys. A Resident Doctor takes care of the medical needs of students. The hostels have wardens and resident tutors for educational guidance. The rooms are fully furnished, well designed, large and airy with the best in conveniences. 24 hours running water is ensured. Mess facilities are well supervised and students get wholesome, nutritious food of their choice. Homely ambience combines with rich educational function to define the environs of the college hostels.
1. The inmates are supposed to be in the hostel other than the regular working hours and the allotted time for going out.
2. During the class hours students will be allowed to stay back in the hostel only with the prior permission of the resident tutor / matron.
3. Guests are allowed to visit inmates during the visiting time only as given below Working days :5.00 PM -6.30PM
Holidays: 10. AM – 6.30 PM
4. No visitors will be permitted to enter hostel rooms. They are permitted to enter the visitor’s room only.
5. Day scholars are not permitted to enter the hostel.
6. Inmates should get prior permission of the resident tutor/ matron to go outside the campus, and should enter the details in the movement register.
7. On holidays inmates are allowed to stay out at their residence/specified local guardian’s home only and should write the details in the stay out register.On working days special permission from the warden is required for stay out.
8. All inmates should be there in the hostel before roll call & the time is as given below:
Winter season: 6 PM
Summer season: 6:30 PM
9. Inmates have to be back in their respective rooms before 8.00 PM and are not permitted to go to another room, and there should be compulsory study time between 8.00 PM – 10 PM
10. The inmates can use the library and Internet lab facility within the campus from 8.00PM -10.00PM under the super vision of a staff in charge.
11. The inmates are not allowed to use mobile phone and laptop.
12. The inmates are expected to follow good discipline in the hostel especially in the mess hall.
13. Inmates should keep the rooms neat and tidy, should cooperate to keep the common areas clean.
14. The inmates should treat the hostel staff and other inmates with due respect and kindness. Any tendency to hurt others will invite strict disciplinary action.
15. The inmates can make phone calls between 6 AM-8 AM, 4.00PM-8PM and 10.PM- 11.PM, the duration of the phone call is restricted to 3 minutes. Those who are making phone calls should enter the details in the phone register.
16. No incoming phone calls will be allowed after 11.00Pm
17. Ragging is a criminal offence under law and is strictly prohibited.
18. T.V Timings
Working days:4.30 PM to 8.00 PM.
Holidays : 7.00 AM to 11.00 PM
The inmates are not allowed to watch T.V during study leave and exam days.
1. The inmates are allowed to enter the mess hall during the mess time only.
7.00 AM – 8.15 AM
11.15 AM- 1.00 PM
4.15PM – 5.15PM
7.00PM – 8.00PM
2. No food will be served after the specified timings.
3. The inmates are not permitted to take food to their rooms, without the prior permission of the resident tutor/matron.
4. Mess cut will be allowed only during examinations and study leaves.
5. NonVeg coupons are given for the whole semester; they cannot change to veg and vice versa.
6. For guests, vegetarian food is served generally otherwise they have to pay an additional amount of Rs.25/- to the guest charge.
Entry to the kitchen is restricted to the authorized persons only.