AAMCET DECENNIAL MEET
The Alumni association of Mohandas College of Engineering & Technology is a registered association under 12th Travancore- Cochin Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration act 1955. AAMCET conducts annual general body meeting every year on the next Sunday after Christmas. This year we celebrated the decennial edition of Alumni Association of MCET. The Annual General Body meeting of AAMCET was conducted on 8/10/2016 at Mini Auditorium CIVIL Block, MOHANDAS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING. The registration began at 10 am. The official function starts at 10.30am with a prayer followed by Shri. G. Mohandas, Chairman, VNGP TRUST inaugurated the function by lighting the lamp.
- Welcome address was delivered by Dr. Sheela S, Principal followed with Presidential Address by Ashalatha Thampuran , Executive Director.
- Prabhsimran Singh, Secretary of Alumni Association Presented the Annual Report followed with Presentation of Annual Accounts by Mr. Rahul R S , Faculty of Electrical Department of MCET.
- Academic Excellency awards and Endowment awards were given away by the Dignitaries.
- Election for new executive members from each department held.
- Sreeja K, General Secretary of Alumni Association of MCET delivered the Vote of Thanks. Various games and cultural programs were held for alumni’s. Lunch was provided for all.
The Afternoon session was held at Uday Samudra Leisure Beach HoteL KOVALAM.
The session began with the event GURUVANDANAM , followed with address by senior staff members and alumni was conducted. A professional show was arranged. An executive Dinner was served for all. Around 200 Alumni’s attended the function. The program concluded at 8:00 pm.